Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow, it feels like I haven't posted in a while. This week we've only had half a poop on the potty. No pees. Sigh. I'm still putting him on, but I feel like I do it at all the wrong times. It's like I know he's already gone, but I put him on anyways... and then I hope, pray, dream that he will go on it, when I know he doesn't need to.

Oh well, he's been going through some sickness, and I think he is starting to walk. It's just a few steps here and there, but it is always such a surprise for me. I love it!

He's starting to say words like "ba" for ball or "boo" for book. He kind of has learned to say "thank you" he more says just the tone and whatever syllables he can get out.

My favorite thing (it's really hard to pick) is that when I reach for him he stretches out his arms as far as they will go for me. It's like he's reaching back for me with his whole self. I have a feeling he's going to be a passionate little boy.

I'm still hoping to get potty training done early. He's only a year now, so maybe in the next couple of months?? ha ha!

We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment