Thursday, December 2, 2010

Well, I was going to go volunteer at the Crisis Pregnancy Center early today, but it seems that Levi is still napping. So I see I have some time :)
Yes, I do bring him with me some days. I don't want to wear out my mom and Ben's mom with all the taking care of Levi. I also sort of feel that as a mom I shouldn't let it hinder me from serving and giving of myself. Also, the other ladies at CPC love him :) All these are good reasons to bring him today.

I was just reading online and pumping. I kind of hate pumping. I love the results, but I hate the process. Levi is starting to be weaned... and my supply is fine, but he's just not as into cows milk as he is, well, mine. I guess I should be flattered at this, but it's kind of annoying I guess. I would like to keep breastfeeding through the winter with all the sickness and everything, but then at the same time it would be nice to be able to leave him to spend the night at his grandparents, or just to not have to think about it and plan on his "feedings" ... I don't know. I think I'll just continue to do it for now. If he eventually stops I won't be hurt, but he doesn't seem to be losing interest.

Anyways, we had a poop on the potty the other morning and this morning we had a pee on the potty. I kind of wonder if I'm confusing him when we do it part time. I always talk to him as I change his diaper that we need to poop and pee on the toilet like mommy and daddy do. I put him on his little potty about once or twice a day. More or less depending on what our schedule looks like. He's still kind of hanging onto a runny nose and I've been trying to fight it, but it's just difficult. I've rubbed vapor rub on his chest and back and feet, I've run the humidifier for every nap and all night, we've done the aspirator, Benadryl, Tylenol... We are going for his one year old check up tomorrow so maybe the Dr can give me some insight. I just hope it's not way worse than I thought it was.

We'll see.

Hope you have a wonderful day with kiddos today!

No comments:

Post a Comment