Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Well, we are currently not EC-ing at all. That's what happens when you get sick, you drop something. Probably when he gets better I'll start putting him back on the potty again. For now, we are taking a break and focusing on healing.

Yes, Levi came down with something, it might have been on Friday, might have been on Saturday, I'm not sure. By Sunday he was a sad little case. He either slept, cried, or nursed all day long. It wasn't until last night that I started putting saline drops in his nose and aspirating it. I tried aspirating it earlier but with not much success. I want to thank Marcie for suggesting the drops. We got a lot of snot out this morning! :)

The really sad part is that today is his birthday. I mean, it's a good day, don't get me wrong and I am so happy it is, but the sad thing is that he is sick! His daddy is sick too, so it's just not a good day all around. Plus it's overcast and rainy and being cooped up in the house all day is just not an ideal situation. Hopefully it will feel more like a birthday on Saturday when we have our big family party. I'm praying I won't get whatever the boys have, or else I will have some serious issues on my hands trying to make cakes on Saturday. ... yikes!

Anyways, there are days when I wonder if all of this is worth it. I hope it is. I will let you know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment