Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things lately

Brushing Levi's teeth is hilarious. He leans back and closes his eyes and lets me just brush away. Then he takes the toothbrush and looks in the mirror at himself as he brushes.

This morning as I was cooking us some eggs Levi was in his high chair and all at once just yelled "Dah" at the top of his lungs. I almost jumped out of my skin.

Levi's favorite thing is to go outside. He goes and gets his shoes, comes and sits on my lap and lets me put them on him. I have an amazing little boy.

Today as I was wiping him up after breakfast he took the washcloth from me and started wiping his face. He is so smart.

The best part is when he says something "blah dah, baba..." and has the most intent look on his face as he is telling me this important thing. I SO wish I could understand these little deep thoughts he is thinking. I love it.

I never knew being a mom could be this amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment