Tuesday, September 28, 2010

count by numbers!

One tee tee on the potty last night
Two tired parents from middle of the night wake-ups
Three day weekend makes things fun
Four teeth are now appearing
Five poops on the potty this week!
We are still nursing about 5 or 6 times a day. Still cloth-diapering when rashes are not an issue, I'm thinking I need to order about 6 more since I'm laundering them about every day and a half...

These are the things that define my life :)

Levi had a bad day yesterday in general. Teething is killing him and he's getting about 3 or 4 at the same time, all on top, none of them fun.


Levi is starting to just get the hang of pushing when he gets on the potty. The "cue" seems to be less and less of a factor right now.

He's 10 months old, we'll see how well he's doing in a few months. Wouldn't it be amazing to say he's completely potty trained by a year?! Ha! Like that would happen, but I do fantasize about it sometimes :) Anyways, that's me. Anyone else having struggles or issues? Or victories?

No comments:

Post a Comment