Monday, May 3, 2010

Yes! I found a few outfits and some pants he can wear. We are still doing pants even when it's warm... it's not really that hot out yet and they are just little cotton pants so I don't have to wrap him up when he goes to sleep.

Yesterday and today have been rough in our little baby world. I am not sure if Levi has allergies or if he's just teething or just plain upset about nothing. (I really doubt it's that last one, but sometimes it just feels that way.) His eyes have been watering really bad and he's been sneezing a lot. I am fearful that he got Ben's allergy genes which we were desperately hoping he would get away from. But do kids start to display allergies this early? I am going to call the Dr's office today and ask about it. Blah!! Or he could be teething some more and just be in a lot of pain. All he wants to do is nurse and chew like crazy. I have to post a video of him with a pacifier. He doesn't know how to use one so he just sort of grabbed it and started chewing on it any which way. It was awesome.
Anyways, the teething thing could be the case because he has been feeling particularly warm. I haven't taken his temperature or anything because I DO NOT want to put it... yeah, I will not say wear here on the internet, but moms, you know. ... So I have just been feeling his head and it feels a bit warm. No fun.

Oh yeah, I have now decided I am going to purchase some BumGenious 3.0 diapers! They worked great and held him all night two nights ago. It was amazing! They seemed to stay on better and not slide down as much, even though he didn't have a onesie on. It just felt a lot more secure than the FuzziBunz and was a lot softer than the Diaperaps. So now I know. I think Marcie had told me to get the BumGenious in the first place so I should have listened to her :) It will be well worth it. I am thinking about getting about 6 or 7 of them. ... or maybe more like 10. I am planning on washing them about every other day and somewhat in conjunction still with the FuzziBunz (I will get my money's worth out of them!!) So I don't know that I will need that many.

Does anyone have any recommendations on what sites to order them from? I need to go talk to my neighbor, she's big on cloth diapering (I just met her for the first time last week) and knew about all these websites and things. It's just hard sometimes to know when to come visit. Okay, yeah, so recommend all you want :)

No comments:

Post a Comment