Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I always get motivated to post when I read other people's blogs. I love reading about their real lives and the encouragement of what they are doing.

I think in my life I have often struggled with thinking negatively. No, I'm not talking about the "positive thinking" about yourself that Oprah talks about. I think it's more of a selfish negativity. Things don't work out the way I want them to work out, they didn't go my way, Levi didn't take a nap when it was convenient for me, I am tired of fixing dinner and doing the laundry... This kind of negative thinking has a tendency to permeate my being and turn me sour. I think this kind of thinking is also culturally acceptable. "Think positively about yourself, love yourself, blah blah blah..." When really we should be loving others and serving others, this is what we are called to do.

I'm learning to serve my son. Learning to serve my husband, and honestly, it's the most fulfilling thing I have ever done.

EC has been put on the back burner with Levi's cold. Also, he has gone from pooping 5 times a day to once every other day. Right now I'm just waiting for him to have a blow-out and it to get everywhere. That's what happened on Sunday at least, and now it's Tuesday and he still hasn't pooped. I know y'all really wanted to know that.
Also, his allergy-induced rash hasn't gone away. The Dr said he wasn't allergic to anything, then what is he reacting to?? I've been putting him in different diapers, we have different wipes, what is the deal?!

Happy Tuesday to all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment