Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I remember watching my mom rinse out my little sister's cloth diaper in the toilet and thinking that she was crazy. Now I'm crazy and rinsing poopy diapers in toilets...

Levi is scooting across the room now. It's not crawling because he hasn't gotten his little belly up off the ground yet, but he's for sure doing a modified army crawl to get from point A to point B, he's obviously not concerned with form. :)

Levi LOVES his bouncy chair. It has changed my life as well. Today I was making dinner and thought, "what am I going to do with him?" And the Johnny jumper was perfect! It's great exercise for him and it's so entertaining for him AND me! He is great entertainment between his scooting and jumping, I could watch him and play with him all day.

Okay, so this is an EC blog right? That means I have to put something on here about potties and such.
Yesterday I caught another poop... sort of. He was on the floor and I was watching him and I just knew he was pooping. So I made his little cue and he just looked at me. I thought, "well, maybe I can get his diaper off and get him on his potty." So I took it off and he had gone just a little bit. He was kind of upset about pooping, (which makes me think he's a bit constipated) but he went the rest of the way on the potty. For some reason I find solid poops grosser than newborn breastfed poops, I don't know. So later that day I fed him to peach juice and he pooped again that day. I don't know what his deal is.

I'm feeding him more solids but trying to keep my milk supply up by nursing him often and pumping when I skip a feeding, I'm hoping to be able to keep it up for a year... only five more months until then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment