Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ah the joys of EC! Who would have thought? Only in the life of a proud mommy! A cloth-diapering mommy who has one less diaper to wash... yeah!

I'm crazy.

Been taking pictures of Levi on his potty. It's pretty fun. It has been fun to tell others about this adventure and have them join me. I would like to thank Lindsay though, because I think without her influence I would not have even thought about it. Thank you sister in Africa, you are an inspiration to us all.

I pray that this passion for teaching my son continues as I teach him about the Lord and how God created him fearfully and wonderfully. That my passion for his knowledge of the Father would far surpass any kind of potty training. Until then, I will continue to pray for him and love him in the best way that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment