Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello again! I know I haven't written since I had the depressing day. The only thing I can report now is that I LOVE EC!! I have received lots of encouragement from friends and books and things, mainly encouragement from my sweet Levi. He has been pooping in the morning and in the evening. I can almost just time it. I caught probably about 60% of his pees today. I am actually very amazed. There were only about 2 or 3 times I put him on his potty without him having to go. So, all in all, today was an extremely successful day.

The only thing I can say is hang in there. Don't let your bad days knock you down, just wake up the next morning and declare that today is a new day! I am praying for those of you who are not getting as much sleep out there. This can totally inhibit functioning abilities, so on those days don't worry about it so much. If you catch just one pee or one poop that day then you have one less diaper to clean, one less bit of a landfill to fill. :) The earth thanks you!

I am so excited to see and hear about those around me taking the steps to begin potty training. I have two friends who have recently started training their one-year-olds to go on the potty. Some have successful poops, some have successful pees, whatever it is I think it's amazing! Who would have thought we could revolutionize the potty training myths? I am so happy!

My other friends who are EC-ing their babies are amazing too. Way to go friends :)

1 comment: